Replacement Anderson Operator Cover

A home owner from Deleware says:
Just seeing if these if you have replacement covers and handles for these items. They are marked Anderson and they are for casement windows.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Certainly. Check out our 39-154 cover and 39-286 handle and see how well these match your existing hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)