Replacement Anderson balance g22 10 31 273

A quick learner says:
Hi guys,

Little help here, I have a balance from a window, appears to be an anderson window made in june of 1973. the balance has "g22 10 31 273"
printed on the back. can you tell me what balance I need to purchase to replace it with? Thankyou

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Check out our 24-1033. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 10 31.
A handy person says:
Thank you very much for your expertise. We will be ordering these soon.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)