Replacement Awning operator

A quick learner from Cape Coral, FL says:
HELP PLEASE.

I have an older (house built in 1987) front window opening (100"W x 74"H), consisting of 3 sets of awning windows, using long linkage that opens (4) 13 1/2" x 33 1/2" glass panels, and using a RH Awning Window Operator, which I need to replace on one set of windows.

I have attached pictures to help identify what I have.

Measurements of what I have follow -

Housing /Crank Finish = brown/bronze
Housing has 1 hole at top and 2 holes at bottom
Vertical holes center to center = 5 1/4"
Lower horizontal holes center to center = 1 1/8"
Link Bar = 1/8" thick x 5/8"W x 2 5/8"L (center to center) with offset from (right/operator) to (left/lower linkage, and is attached using a 1/4" jalousie & awning window link grooved pin and E clip)
Link bar has "69" stamped into outer part of offset, while inner part has an "0" stamped in it.

I cannot find who made the awning operator, nor the windows, but I did find the following information -
- the window structure was manufactured by AAA Aluminum Stamping, Inc of Lehigh Acres FL, but they apparently are no longer in business.
- inside the operator housing you can see "PAT NO 198202 US" & "2 RH RD 1963 CAN" & a symbol which appears as box with an inward dash from each corner of the box, and in the middle of the box, running horizontally, is what appears to be either a 6 or 9, depending on which way you look at it.

Assuming I got the measurements right, I could find no RH Awning Window Operator that would work at Home Depot, Lowes, or Ace, and on line I found replacements that appear to be close, but none with the correct measurements and offset link bar.

Thanks in advance for any help or referral you might be able to provide to help me find the correct replacement operator.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-194 operator. It appears very close to the one you show in your photos. The link arm is a little shorter, but the travel in the gearing should make up the difference in length. My only concern is the two holes at the bottom. You say your hole centers are at 1-1/8", but the 39-194 two bottom hole centers are at 1-3/8". Take a look and compare it your window operator and see if you can adapt it to your window.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.