Replacement Balance

A quick learner from AZ says:
Atrium non tilt window. Thenumbers on the side are 28 3 GW CMC 7.
Can you suggest a replacement balance? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window balance.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window balance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window balance 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window balance 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting! I would be happy to help you identify some replacement channel balances. Can you please provide me with some clear, close-up images of the plastic fittings at either end? The series is determined by these attachments, so such pictures will help me be confident in my recommendation. Thanks! 

A home owner from AZ says:
Thank you for your response. I hope this is what you needed to see.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for these follow up pictures. They are exactly what I needed to see! It looks like you will need our S395-29, with the 2830 stamp option. Let me know if you have any further questions!

A quick learner from 33955 says:
https://www.swisco.com/swiscoCom/customerDiscussions/images/uploadPreviewOverlay.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pgt p.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pgt.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Hello, thank you for writing in. In regards to your channel balances, I will need to see clear images of the plastic attachments at either end of the metal channels. These are very important for identifying the correct series. 

In regards to your top sash guide, the best substitute will ultimately come down to the dimensions. I suggest you start by reviewing our 18-166, 18-185, 18-064, and 18-009. Compare their dimensions to your original part to see if any of them could function as a replacement for you.

A quick learner says:
adding pictures to discussion #D193477
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pgt e.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pgt2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Great, thanks for the follow up pictures! See our S395-30 with the 2930 stamp option. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

A quick learner says:
Now what happens , R U going 2 send out 2 channel balances & 2 plastic pieces?
Profile picture of Casey

You will need to place an order through our website. You simply add your desired products to your cart and from there proceed to our secure checkout. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.