Replacement Balancer Part #

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
This balancer is from a house built in 1989, Andersen 200 series narroline window. Visible glass measurement on the lower sash is 27 15/16" high, 36 7/16" wide. Per Andersen's window sizing chart, the replacement balancers should be 16L - Part #: 1626082 and 16R - Part #: 1626084 but I would like to confirm, as I cannot find or correlate the numbers on the existing balancers to any current part #. It is difficult to see in the picture (and in person), but the number beneath the A|W stamp in this photo is: BN4 1331 8-88. On the opposite balancer, P90 1331 2-88. Both balancers also have the number 11600 on the opposite side (barely visible - cannot capture a photo). Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0398.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Based on your old stamp of 1331, I recommend the 24-1331 Andersen sash balance.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.