Replacement Balances

A home owner from USA says:
Hi,
I need to see if you have balances for the Super Seal windows.
I need:
1 set of a left and a right top window balance set 26
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our Series 775 balance first. Do you think this could be what you need?
A home owner from NJ says:
It does look close, but not exact. The shoe looks a bit different than the photo I sent. I posted a photo below of the metal part of the window that goes into the shoe. Is this part series 775 made for this type of window? Thanks
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That pivot bar appears to be a match for your 26-241. As for the shoe on your balance compared to our Series 775, the manufacturer actually changed the style some time ago. It should still serve the same function. It's just important you get the right width when you order.
A quick learner from NJ says:
OK Thanks for the part # for balance. I measured shoe and have a 1" shoe. Now I need to ask: you have 2600 series and 2601 series based on weight of window.
I have one 22" wide window and one 36" wide window.
Need advice on the weight. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure I understand. Are the 22" wide and 36" wide windows different than the 2600 and 26-01 balances? The best way to determine what stamp option you need is to weigh your sash and refer to our chart.
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.