Replacement Cabinet hinges needed

A quick learner from Munster, IN says:
We are in need of replacing several kitchen cabinet hinges. Hinges are marked "Salice"....the only other marking is the word "patented" there is also a "2" marked on the back of the hinge. Hinges open 90 degrees.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 32-340 hinge. Could you use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)