Replacement Casement?

A quick learner from Taos, NN says:
Hello,

I am having trouble finding a suitable window operator replacement for the attached photos. The window operator arm often falls out of the track when opening and closing the window all the way. How should I fix this? Will replacing the window operator arm resolve the issue? If so, which replacement part is suitable?
Thank you for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9D83730A-1131-46BE-9864-31469BB1C163.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 45BE18C5-65D6-4316-991E-268607C0355F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3BD34F4F-C152-4977-909B-C94EC36CAC6B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend detaching your operator arm from the track to compare to the specifications of the replacement options that we've related for you. 

As for what is causing the problem, I can't be sure but you can start by checking the track for damage. If the wheel at the end of the operator's arm is broken, that would also account for why the arm isn't staying in the track. It's also possible that the track could be installed in the wrong position and you may need to move it to a new position so that the operator doesn't slide out of the end of the track when the window is being closed. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.