Replacement Channel Balance

A home owner from 3409 says:
Hello, Can you please try and identify the type of Channel Balance in the attached photos. The channel is 24 ins long (excluding the top and bottom plastic fittings).
It is stamped marked 'C 23-2'.

I also need the plastic stop caps on the window that retains the channel balance in the window frame, that is shown in the IMG 0945 photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0936.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0937.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0941.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0945.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0946.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your top sash guide looks like our 18-042, which is designed for Pan Am windows. This top sash guide is commonly used with our Series 377 balance, which appears to match the style you have now. Look it over, especially the nylon fittings, and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from 34209 says:
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your reply - the parts you suggest certainly look the same from what I can see, so I will go ahead and place an order for them.

Many thanks,
Hugh.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news. Thank you so much, Hugh! Please let us know how they work out or if you ever needed anything else. We're always here to help.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.