Replacement Channel Balance

A contractor from Cumming, Georgia says:
1/2" Channel balance, measures 28", marked " h A273000HN "

I previous parts order: 19-024 Top and 15-095 Shoe (Capitol)

I need 1 replacement Channel Balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0624 - Copy.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0616.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0617.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0620.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0621.JPG

The previously ordered parts 19-024 and 15-095 were used on other windows and are not pictured in the channel photos I sent you..

I was changing out the tops and shoes on another window identical to the one that needs the new balance. The balance number on those is slightly different.

The number on both of those balances is " e 272000HN " The other balance is marked " h 27300HN "

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I agree that our 19-024 top and 15-095 bottom nylon fittings match what I see in your photos. However, I'm confused by your second post. Do you need parts that are different from those? Can you elaborate?

If I'm mistaken and these are what you needed, then we can provide this balance as a custom order. I'll email you an order link and price quote now for 1, however you may want to consider getting 2. We usually recommend replacing both balances for one sash so that they work optimally. I'll be sending you a second order link for that quantity just in case.

Let me know if you have any questions or wanted to make any changes.

Thank you for the reply...sorry for the confusion!

The second post noted that an identical window, located next to the one needing new balances, has different balances installed, 272000 vs 273000.

I weighed the sash: 16#;

So the "other" neighboring window has balances that are too light, and the window we are working on has the correct ones for a 16# sash.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree with your assessment, those old 2720 stamps were too weak for a 16 pound sash. 2730 should be perfect.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.