Replacement Channel Balance Needed

A quick learner from NJ says:
The part stamp reads 3020. I have no idea what company. The non-tilt windows with this spring balance have it on only one side of the window. The channel balance broke through the top cap. Additional parts needed are the take out clip and sash guide. I presume the channel balance comes with the top and bottom plastic pieces.
This is the second time I am replacing this part. The spring in my previous purchase was too strong.
Thanks for your assistance, Judy
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from NJ says:
The image and measurements of the Sash guide.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Judy. I recommend looking at our S390-31 channel balance and 18-032 top sash guide. Carefully compare this hardware to your own to confirm if they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)