Replacement Coil Balance Parts for Single Hung Windows

A handy person from 62035 says:

Sorry but I couldn't find any markings at all.

We have 2 wide regular windows and 2 slim windows in which the coil springs have all broken so none of these windows will stay open anymore. I need to fix all 4 windows but with so many parts on your site to choose from I really don't know what I need at all. If you can help identifying the appropriate parts I'd like to buy them for asap delivery. We have been so used to just propping windows open that we never thought about these failing the house inspection (we are moving) and they must be fixed prior to the closing. Thank you. We do have a VERY handy general contractor on call to install them for us.

Patrick

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Windows7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Windows2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Windows3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Windows5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Windows6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can definitely help. See our 15-180 pivot shoe, Series 190 coil spring, 15-182 bushing, and then either the 15-181 double or 15-186 single support clip. It looks like you use both types, presumably on different windows.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.