Replacement Crank Operator Left and Right

A quick learner says:
I need to replace 4 Crank Operators 2 left and 2 right. The photos I have included show size and I can provide what ever you need for information.

Thank You,

Hank
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Hank. Would you be able to show me a clear picture of the link and gear arms? I would also need their size. That will help us find a good match.
A quick learner says:
Thank You Tom. I believe I will have to submit several photos to get them all to you total of 4 but hires.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you could have something like our 39-350 right hand operator. However, only the right hand is still available; the left has been discontinued. Take a look at the 39-016 and 39-017, instead. See if you can adapt these to your window. Also check to see if the two bottom mounting holes match up to yours.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.