Replacement Cranks

A quick learner from Anderson windows says:

Afternoon, can you tell me if these are the 4 1/2 inch cranks that I need? I need those the left and the right. Thanks for your help! Best, Brian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8665.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8666.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8667.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may very well have a good match for this operator. Right now my top suggestion is the 39-264 , though I can't confirm for sure without seeing yours out of the window. For now, review our design and see how well it matches.

Also note that if your window was made from 1995 to 1998, you will additionally need the 39-362 adapter plate (sold separately). You won't be able to install the 39-264 otherwise.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at