Replacement Drawer Pull N17753 KBC2

A quick learner from Denver, Colorado says:

I'm looking for 2 drawer pulls for Thomasville bedroom furniture. The part number on the back is N17753 KBC2. Please let me know if you can help.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2458.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2461.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2462.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dan. We don't have an exact match for this pull, but something like our 22-203, 22-206, or 22-202 might work as a replacement, depending on the hole spacing. Compare the dimensions and see if one of these might work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at