Replacement Drawer Slide hanger

A home owner from USA says:
Where can I find replacement Drawer Slide Hangers like the attached? It anchors the back of the drawer slide for my 12 year old AmericanWoodmark (Home Depot) cabinet drawers.

Thank you,

User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-131. Yours kind of reminds me of this type of socket. I don't believe we have one exactly like yours that snaps into the rear of the cabinet. Most of the sockets we carry need to secure with screws at the rear of the cabinet. If you can, send us some photo of the track and a socket that is still in good shape. That would help identify the part you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)