Replacement Entrygard HInge

A handy person from Tennessee says:
I currently have an Entry Gard Truth hardware on my windows with a part # 30842R.
Is the part # on the website (39-032) the part I would need to replace mine.
How difficult is it to get the existing parts out to replace with the new? Does one need to
also replace some of the bottom casing of the wood to get into it?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, it appears that our 39-032 & 39-031 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators are a close match. Just make sure to compare all the dimensions to confirm that they line up.

You don't have to replace the wood trim covering the operator, but you will have to remove it. You can use a prybar like our 75-081 to gently lift the trim. Just be careful, as there is a risk of it cracking.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)