Replacement - Folding Crank Handle

A home owner from Chapel Hill, NC says:
Need a replacement folding crank handle option For my 21 year old PlyGem wood casement windows. Crank case is marked with an "MW".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7AD71BEE-CB63-41D3-A24E-8EFBC073BB31.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA7A1BBA-D67A-49D3-8F02-6E06246E21BA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B23F16E-50F8-4A98-A91F-147356255159.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Is the operator's spline 11/32" in diameter? If so, the 39-205 folding handle should work for you. 

A home owner from Chapel Hill, NC says:

What is the operator's spline please? Is it the threaded spindle on which the crank turns?

Also, I need the whole assemble including case, don't I? Mine don't have the recessed area for the handle to fold into. I thought I was replacing everything to update and function better. Can you please recommend all of what I would need to puchase?

Thanks

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the spline is the spindle on which the crank rotates. The 39-205 doesn't fold into a 'recessed area', so your old cover would work fine. Another option is the 39-107FK, which is a folding handle that nestles into a new cover. Either option though could work for you. 

Your original post said you were looking for just a crank handle; if you need the whole operator, apologies for not understanding. We can certainly help replace your casement operator, but I need to see the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s), from a bird's eye view. From there we'll do our best to help. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.