Replacement Gienow window channel balancer

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Can someone help me identify two channel balancers I need to replace? Attached is a two page pdf showing the markings on each as well as dims of the top/bottom parts.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Matt! Thank you for the great pictures and dimensions, they're a huge help for us. My immediate recommendation based on your measurements is our Series 390 channel balance. My only concern is the length. It looks like you have a 27" long balance (26 5) and a 26" long balance (25 4). Are these in the same window, or two different windows? If they're for two different windows, then it's no problem. I'd recommend our S390-27 with a 2650 option and S390-26 with a 2540 option, respectively.

If they are in the same window, then we'll need to dig a little deeper. They really should be the same. If this is the case, please tell me the weight of the sash these balances support and the height of the visible glass for the selfsame sash. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)