Replacement Glazing Bead Anderson Perma-Shield pre 1992

A home owner from Savage MN says:
Good morning,

I have Anderson Perma-Shield Gliding Windows manufactured from 1971-1992. I need to replace the glazing bead and Anderson is stating that they no longer manufacture this style bead. What product do you recommend that would fit my windows. I understand that I would need to change all 4 sides.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not certain that we have this either, but I am reminded of our 55-310. This is an Andersen brand glazing bead designed for 3/8" thick glass. Could this work for you?

55-310 : Andersen 3/8
Andersen 3/8" Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Glazing Bead
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at