Replacement Glides for 1950's steel kitchen GE cabinet drawers

A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Hi, these glides were originally white plastic and form around metal like a boxy horseshoe (?) or squared C shape.
Any idea if you sell a suitable replacement based upon past inquiries?
Also hinges, and I've heard the pinball type metal
Pin that goes into a metal grabber mechanism is no longer made ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Christina. We may be able to help. Could you show me a couple pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us find something that could work. We would also like your your measurements, if possible.
A quick learner from San Jose says:
See pictures of the slide that am looking for. This appears to be made of Teflon and is 1/2" square by 3/8 thick. It has a grove on 3 sides and slides onto the sheet metal where the drawer slides on.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Christina, hopefully I can help. You are going to have to make this, I'm afraid. This nylon guide isn't available anymore. My suggestion to find someone handy that can cut and shape a piece of Lexan. The reason I suggest Lexan is because it's more durable. Sorry we couldn't offer an easier solution!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)