Replacement Handle

A home owner from Auburn NE says:
I am trying to replace the handle and lock on my Cole Sewell Estate series storm door. It is a keyless locking dead bolt that you only lock from the inside. The outside is a handle and a 9" decorative piece of metal with a screw on the top and bottom. It came in gold years ago, but it is broke so we need to replace it and would like other color options. I know this is a long shot, but thought I would try.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to research your replacement options but we would need to see photos of your inside and outside handles to get started. Thank you!

A home owner from Auburn NE says:
These are pictures of the handle that needs replaced. If there is something available, we would like it in oil rubbed bronze, but are open to other options. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BB1337A1-66EF-4D67-8292-7631024E3E16.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA545436-50EB-4C73-BCCE-25ADB9C30BB9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 352B3153-9A45-4729-94A0-F0161D468954.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0DFAE677-27C1-4F03-B355-D32E1C18B844.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your exact handle set isn't made anymore but should be able to use our 40-058 or 40-177 as a substitute. Look them over and see what you think. Thanks for posting!

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.