Replacement Hardware Cardaco Window

A home owner from Oak Brook, IL. 60523 says:

I am refurbishing my condo I just purchased. Built in 1970s and am looking for part that was missing from my window frame of one room. I need the main piece located on internal frame of window, as well as the piece (hook) installed on the framework that opens out. I need two full sets.

I would appreciate your help in locating part for purchase.

Thank you,
A customer submitted image of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! While we don't have these exact locks, I think you should check out our 38-097 & 38-098 EntryGard Sash Locks. You will most likely have to change your keeper to accommodate these, so please also look at our 38-079 Casement Sash Lock Keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)