Replacement Hardware Mirror Bifold

A quick learner from Coral Springs, FL says:

We have two sets of 36 X 80 mirror bifold doors. Doors and mirrors are in good shape but the hardware and tracks are worn out and noisy. I would like to retrofit the hardware and tracks. I have attached several photos. The corner blocks seem to be OK?

Can we purchase replacement parts from your company?

Thanks,

Curtis 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200622_154648.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200622_160247.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200622_160252.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200622_160301.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200622_160317.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Curtis. We do sell replacement parts for this kind of closet door, yes. You can start by looking at our selection here. These parts seem similar to what you have installed now, but truth be told I can't make out what you have.

If you have a specific broken part that needs replacement, please remove it from the door and show us a clear picture of it by itself. That will allow us to find a good match.

A quick learner from Coral Springs, FL says:
Hi, Did what you requested. I have attached several photos. I have two sets of bi-folds. The actual spring-loaded plunger is OK but the roller guide inside the track the plunger engages is old and worn. Also, the track is ratty on the interior but I believe that that could be cleaned. Or if you recommend, I could replace it. The fixed side of the door hardware is fine. These doors are used every day so I want to fix properly. Please review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks..Curtis
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200628_105457.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200628_105538.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200628_105821.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200628_105850.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Curtis. these photos are a huge help! This is kind of a weird setup. Your bifold doors are obviously metal, but you're using what appears to be the 23-112 top pivot. This is usually used on wood doors. I don't think it matters too much, it's just not something I see very often.

All that said, if the only thing you need is the roller guide then I would start by looking at our 21-174. I believe this is just the part you needed, but look over the measurements we show on its store page and let me know what you think.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.