Replacement Hinge alternative

A home owner says:
Attached please find the pictures of my hinges and mounting plate. In reality, all I need is replacement mounting plates but I have been unable to find them.

The hinges have a a hard to describe Logo of a G with a line on the left side, top and right side. the line on the right side forms something like a V. The Hinge is also stamped with Made in Italy below the logo. The hinge also has a 80059 part number stamped on the back. The mounting plates, which is what I really need, have no part number or logo on them
A customer submitted photo of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, we do not have a replacement that would match this hinge exactly. However, please take a look at our 32-335 frameless cabinet door hinge. Do you think this might work as a substitute?
A quick learner says:
No brand or mfr name on hinge there are some numbers though...4C6A 01 & 4 H3KQ.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this hinge. As you can read above, we have been unable to find an exact match for it. However, please see our 32-335. Could this possibly work for you? Let me know what you think.
A home owner from Martinez, CA says:
I wanted to ask the homeowner if he was able to locate the mounting plates that are pictured. I have these same plates which are used in connection with a FGV 80059 hinge all through out my home.
A quick learner from Hollister Ca says:
I am having the same problem as the homeowner from Martinez Ca. I can't find the replacements. Did anyone try the substitutes?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.