Replacement Jalousie screw hole cover plates?

A home owner from Kauai Island, Hawaii says:
Have old windows with old Jalousie windows and parts. Simply looking for additional what I call "Screw hole cover plates". Do you sell these? I need 5 inch plates. I cannot seem to locate in our hardware stores, or on line.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screw hole cover plate.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell a good match for this slot cover. The best we have is the 39-355 but it is still very different, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we can't offer something better. 

A home owner from Kauai Island, Hawaii says:
I kind of expected you wouldn't carry these. But very much appreciate you responding and getting back to me! Thanks much!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No problem! I apologize that we couldn't be of more help but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions!

39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.