Replacement Lock set

A home owner from Pa says:
I'm looking to replace the lock set on a Simonton sliding door.
The door was purchased/installed in 1999.
I believe it is a model P5RO Lear K0082. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6094.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6095.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6096.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like the only thing that broke is the thumb lever. If that's all you need, you could use our 82-107. The video below will also show you how it can be installed on your existing handle.

If you just wanted to cut to the chase and get everything, then see our 82-086 handle set, 82-226 mortise lock, and 89-021D keeper.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I believe I have this same handle and mine needs to be completely replaced. What parts do you think would work. The outside handle has completely come off and the inside part is hanging by 1 screw. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230412_072758[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230412_072645[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230412_072534[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230412_072709[1].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, you appear to have the same door. If you haven't already, your next step should be to review the products I recommended for the previous customer in this thread. If you have any questions about these parts, or aren't sure in any case, let me know and I'd be happy to help.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.