Replacement Mullion clips for old wooden windows

A home owner from Richmond VA says:
I am looking to find replacement clips for the mullions on my windows. The house was built back in the late 70's to early 80's and the clips are made of a white plastic material. Please let me know where I can find replacements for these clips.

Thank you
Pam
User submitted a photo of a grille clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Pam and thank you for reaching out to us. Based on the information you have provided to us, we would like for you to please take a look at product 55-184. Make certain that you compare both clips. Please get back to us and let us know you made out with that.
A home owner from Richmond, VA says:
Thank you for your respone Mike. After submitting my question online, I found Clip 55-184, and I believe it to be the replacement that I need, thus, I have ordered 25 of them from you. Thanks so much. I hope they work for me!
Pam
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Me too! Thanks again for ordering with us, and please let us know if you need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.