Replacement Operator

A home owner from Longwood Florida says:

I have a 22" awning window. The rod is rusting and probably needs to be replaced. I have not found anything that appears to be the same, I would appreciate any help. I was unable to find ant markings on my unit.

Additional Information - The window was manufactured and installed by Stanek Windows in 2012,

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_103423.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_103545.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_103645.jpg
A home owner from Longwood Glorida says:

Additional photos as requested. Additional information - For some reason the first picture shows the crank in a vertical position. It is actually mounted at the bottom of the window in a horizontal position. Flip the picture up and to the left to be correct.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_115739.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_115753.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_115616.jpg

Corrected view. After doing some additional research on my own I believe what I need is a white Surface Mount 13-1/2 inch Single Arm Operator with Acetal Shoe - Left Hand

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_103423.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 39-440B awning window operator to see how it compares to your original. Also review the 39-375 or 39-451 cover and handles depending on style preference. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

Dimensions for 39-440B
Dimensions for 39-440B

Alternate view and dimensions for 39-440B
Alternate view and dimensions for 39-440B

Thanks, this is exactly what I need. I placed an order for the operator and the 39-451 cover and handle. I really appreciate the help.

No problem! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Thanks so much for your assistance, I received the new operator today. Other than a stubborn screw (which I eventually worked loose with the help of some WD40) I replaced the operator with no problem at all. Even with the stubborn screw the entire procedure took less than 30 minutes.
??

Great to hear and I am glad we were able to assist with your repair! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.