Replacement Part

A home owner from Annandale, VA says:
I am looking to replace these 3 cm metal plates on the outside of my Nuprime windows. Bees keep coming in through the windows missing this part. I don't know what they are called. I have attached two pics - the first without the plate and the second with the plate.
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe your weep hole cover could be our 26-186, which has a 1-7/8" mounting hole spacing. Take a look and see if it matches up to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)