Replacement Part Needed

A home owner from Tucson, AZ says:
I need to replace this broken lock on my guest bedroom window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E2486.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Before we recommend anything, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center?

Thank you! 

5 1/2"
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't carry a sash lock with 5-1/2" hole center spacing. That's quite wide for a sash lock. Can you double check that measurement for us? Be sure to measure from the installation hole centers. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of replacement sash locks here

I messed up. When I rechecked the measurement is actually 2 1/4"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E2486.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! Take a look at our 90-005 and 90-009 sash locks. These look similar but each lock has a different style locking tab. Compare our dimensions to yours and see which matches best.

Thank you so much Emily.

My brother-in-law is arriving tonight from NY and I will have him take a look at these two locks to determine exactly which one I need.

Is there any place local, here in my area, Tucson, AZ where I might be able to pick up and purchase one of these locks without having to pay shipping and handling as well as waiting for the lock to arrive at my doorstep?????
Profile picture of Emily

You're very welcome! 

We're not familiar with your area so I'm not sure who might have these locks, I'm afraid. I'm sorry I can't be of more help in that regard! 

Thank you so much Emily. You have been extremely helpful.

I will get back to you if I have any more questions before I place my order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.