Replacement Part for Window

A home owner from Orange, California says:
I am looking for replacements parts for a single double-hung window. I closed the window the other night and I heard a snap...The window will no longer stay open on its own. After research, I discovered the company I purchased the windows from 13 years ago is out of business and apparently my warranty with them! They manufactured their own windows, but I'm not sure about the parts. I'm hoping you can help me locate the parts to repair this window. This window was installed in 2001, the sticker on the window indicates "Series: Coronado DH AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97, and the plastic casing that houses the coil is stamped 7+7.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The hardware you're looking for is a coil balance assembly. See our S140-144 and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
A handy person from Harrisburg, Pa 17112 says:
I have to replace the lower sash on a double hung window. I can not fins a manufacture's name on the window. The only information I can find is a sticker on the top frame by pulling down the top sash. The sticker info:
NAMI AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S.2-97 ASTM F 588-97
Code S-019-1
Rating H-R25
series 1000
MST 4060
HUD Accepted Certification Program
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, we do not sell window sashes. We sell replacement hardware. Try a local glass company in your area.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.