Replacement Parts

A quick learner from Scottsdale, AZ says:
I need to replace the track lock that is mounted at the base of window and the latch on my window. They look like the ones in the picture taken from other window in the room. Please advise comparable replacements.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA3FD043-625D-408D-96AC-52C8C566D40D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F91272B4-8CFE-47DF-9731-FE3C573919DB.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued patience with us during our busy season. We are still currently looking into this inquiry. As soon as we have completed with our review, we will touch base with you. Thank you.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting. After doing some digging, we learned that your old white IWC sash lock is no longer available. However it seems that a lock like our 90-313 is recommended as a substitute. You would just have to remount the holes at the top using a screw similar to the 33-011. You don't want to use too long of a screw or drill too deep, since you could damage the frame or the glass in the sash. Be very careful!

I'm afraid we couldn't find a match for that black side sash lock. I'm sorry we cannot offer a good substitute for this.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.