Replacement Parts

A quick learner from Fort Myers, FL says:
Spiral window balancer with plastic clip at bottom. Spiral is 30 inch in length, tube is 30 inch in length with outside dimension of 1/2 inch. Spiral threads into the plastic bottom clip rather than screwing in. Rod screws into window frame at the top of the channel.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2831.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2832.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't currently sell this balance but it may be something we can still provide for you. Please give us a little more time to look into it and I will get back to you ASAP!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for your patience. Unfortunately, I have confirmed that these balances are discontinued and no longer made. At this time we are only able to supply the shoe, which is our 17-059.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.