Replacement Parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi,

I have a patio sliding screen door that is 36" x 76 1/4" high with two 1 3/4" U-shaped adjustable brackets on each end to adjust the two rollers at the top and two rollers at the bottom. I need to replace the screen and spline which I think is readily available, but the handle is broken and I need to replace it and I am having trouble finding. The handle measures 4 1/8"H x 2"W x 5/8"D, with 3" hole centres. I think they may Columbia products? The handle does not need to have a latch as long as it fits and works.

I would like to replace the rollers as well while I have it apart, but I could use them again if they are hard to find.

Would you have the parts in the attached photos.

Columbia-Steel/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-062M ??????

Hope you can help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your images didn't come through. Could you try uploading them again? Once we see those we will do our best to come up with a solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.