Replacement Parts for Bi-Fold Door

A home owner from Fort Lauderdale, Florida says:
Attached please find a PDF file with a pic of Bi-Fold Door by National Brand,a pic of both bottom pins.

I need the 2 top pins (left & right complete pin assembly). I have two tracks from another metal Bi_Fold Door which may fit if I get the correct pivot bracket.

Please evaluate file and send me parts number with cost for 2 top pins, 2 pivot bracket with/without track and shipping fees.

Thanks,
Maria E
User submitted photo of pivot bar.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Maria,
Take a look at SWISCO product codes 21-072, spring loaded pin assembly, and 21-046, bottom pivot pin assembly.
A home owner from Fort Lauderdale, Florida says:
I need an answer for the other half of the question.

Could I use 2 tracks from another metal door?

The pivot bracket looks like SWISCO Product code
21-201. The pin assembly 21-046 is a little bit too wide for the pivot bracket. The pin assembly SWISCO 21-072 doesn’t pry into track also a bit too wide. Maybe I could buy a smaller pin cap and a different size pivot bracket.

Please email me price and product code for the right pivot bracket and track that works for pin assembly SWISCO product codes 21-072 and 21-046.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's possible, but if the other track you have has a smaller groove, take a look at the 21-002 Benchmark Bifold Pin, you may be able to use that.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.