Replacement Parts for Vinyl Sliding Patio Door

A home owner from Wisconsi says:
I need to get parts for a Vinyl Sliding patio door installed in 1996, but I don't know who manufactured it. (vinyl windows of the house were made by Alcoa)
Can you help identify it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5924.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5925.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5930.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5931.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5932.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The mortise lock looks like our 82-218, so you should be able to use a handle set like our 82-020 or 82-035. For the track, we don't have an exact match for it, but what exactly is the problem? Is the door not running well? If so you may need new rollers. Unfortunately the only way to know what rollers you need is to remove the old ones and show us. See the videos below. 

A quick learner from Firestone, Colorado says:
Hello,

I am not 100% sure who made our vinyl sliding glass but I think it was Atrium as they have gone out of business. I am needing a new vinyl track on the outside that screen door slides on. The vinyl has worn out in a section so the door does not slide easily. It looks like this section just pops out. Is there a place on the door and our windows where I can confirm the manufacturer somewhere? Also, how expensive would a whole new screen door cost as its slightly bent? It's a small slider total width is less than 6 ft.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We only sell one type of screen door track, and that's our 80-111. I'm not sure if this is what you have, though, so make sure to review our dimensions before you buy anything.

Profile diagram of 80-111
Profile diagram of 80-111

As for manufacturer, there is sometimes a metallic AAMA sticker on the inside of the frame that gives you a clue as to who made it. I can try to pick them out for you if you can show me a picture of one such sticker.

Lastly, considering cost for a new door, I'm afraid that's not something I can advise on. We don't sell screen doors, just replacement parts.

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.