Replacement Parts needed for climate barier window

A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:

The following in a description of the spiral balance.

1. It has a red tip.
  2. It is 5/8" in diameter
  3. It is 18" in length (C600-18?)
  4. Weight of sash is 12.4 - 12.6 lbs.
  5. 2 tilt-latch release buttons are needed. 3/8" x 1.25" white

This window is a TILT WINDOW.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Based on your description of the specs and your photos, my top recommendation for your spiral balance would be our Series 600. I feel very confident that this is exactly what you're looking for.

As for the latch, I'm not sure if this is a style we can help with. I would say our best option is going to be the 26-001, but this still looks a little different from your original. Look it over and see what you think.

Side view of 26-001
Side view of 26-001

Profile view of 26-001
Profile view of 26-001

A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:

Hello Tom

Iam assuming that you think I should use Series 600-18. I will go by your best judgement and guidance. This most critical to me getting the right Balancer.

As far as the release buttons,I stand by my measurements . The legs of the buttons snapped off so I cant measure the length. I will take the whatever is nearest to my measurements

Let me know asap my total charges ,shipping and when I can expect delivery.

Thank you for your time

Howard 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Howard. Yes, my chief recommendation for your balance is the S600-18, based on your length measurement.

As for the tilt latch, I really don't know if the 26-001 is a good fit. To be perfectly honest I'm not sure that anything in our inventory would work well, this is just an educated guess. You will have to review our dimensions to verify if this has any hope of working.

All orders can be placed on our site at your convenience. Pricing, and other information, for each product can be found on their respective store pages, to which I've linked above. Shipping cost and delivery time is determined during the checkout process.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.