Replacement Pella Screen Door Latch

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 83-115 Pella Latch and our 83-119 Pella Screen Protector. Do you think these match your existing hardware? Let me know!
A quick learner from Pella sliding door handle says:
My Pella sliding screen dooe is 11 years old. The inside handle is fine. The outside plate broke and the outside handle on the latch hook broke. What parts do I need to repair it?
A quick learner from PELLA SCREEN DOOR HANDLE says:
This looks right, but there are no screws on my inside handle, so what do I do? Also, if the parts don't fit, can I return them? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have an idea where I think the installation screws are located for your Pella inside handle--tell me if I'm right. I think there may be a circular Pella logo on the handle. If there is, then the screw will be located underneath. You can pry this logo off with a slotted screwdriver; it should come off willingly enough. Let me know!

If the 83-119 and 83-115 don't fit, then you can absolutely return them! Please take a look at our Return/Exchange Policy on our main site for more information.
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.