Replacement Piece

A home owner from Baltimore City says:
Need just the part that slides into the lock position. Need two of them.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what part it is you're describing. Are you referring to the lock? If so, see our 90-133R and 90-133L and see if these can help you out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)