Replacement Pivot Bar

A handy person from North Carolina says:
Hi I need a replacement pivot bar for the top sash of a tilt-in window. The overall length of the bar is about 3 inches with about 1 5/16 inches between the mounting screw holes. The only marking on the pivot bar is a 6 (or 9 don't know what the proper orientation is). There is no manufacturer's name on the window but I have included a photo of a sticker that was on the frame. I have also included photos of both sides of the bar.

Thanks for the help.

John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0604201038a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0604201037.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0604200925.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Our 26-366 is similar, but the tip that fits into the pivot shoe differs. It measures 7/16" long and lacks any 'horns'. If you want to be certain this could work for you, could we see a picture of your pivot shoe? The shape of the cam will help us determine whether this pivot bar is compatible. Many thanks.

A handy person from North Carolina says:
Bob

Here are some photos of the shoe. The top is damaged so I was planning on replacing it with your model # 15-195 shoe.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0531201333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0531201206.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0531201205.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think in that case the 26-366 should work, so long as the dimensions are otherwise the same. The 15-195 is certainly compatible with this particular T-Lock Shoe. 

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.