Replacement Plastic Strips for Windows

A home owner from Henderson, NV says:
Attached are three (3) pictures showing the broken plastic strip and where it is located on the window. (The size of the window is 59 1/4" high by 43 1/4" wide.) They are plastic border strips on the window frame that cover the top and side edges of the window. The windows were installed during the original house construction in late 1991/early 1992. I can find no identifying mark on any of these windows; however, the sliding glass door (also the original) has identifying letters of PPG.

Would appreciate any help you can give me in replacing these strips.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify your window manufacturer. Is there any way you can remove a piece of the glazing and show us its end? A picture that clearly shows its end will be a huge help as we search for a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)