Replacement Pulls for File Cabinet Drawers

A quick learner from Willoughby, Ohio says:
I am looking for replacement pull handles for an O' Sullivan 4-drawer filing cabinet purchased in 1998. It was model #10125 (Norwegian Alder). A unit # was given: 101250-9. The pull was part #431224-4. It's black plastic and is about 6 7/8 inches long. Measurement between screw holes is about 4 7/8 inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pull-1.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pull-2.jfif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for your drawer pull but we do have our 22-200 with 5" hole spacing. Take a look and see if this could replace your original pulls. Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at