Replacement Roller Assembly, possibly Norco door

A home owner from Michigan says:
I've attached a picture of the screen door roller assembly that I'm looking. The housing is plastic with a leveling adjustment screw located on the side. The wheel material is steel and spring loaded. The installation to the door is snap-in and requires no tools. I recall purchasing the sliding door/screen assembly in the fall of 2004 and I believe the brand to "Norco" not sure. I've tried basic screen door hardware searches on the internet without any luck. Looking any help to locate this....Thanks
User submitted photo of door roller assembly.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for sending us your image, Frank.

It looks like we've identified a replacement Norco roller for you to use with your application. Now, this part is not yet online, but we will be sure to post an update on this discussion once the part is online and available for you to view.

You'll receive an email notification once the update is posted.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Frank,
We just added the roller online, please see new SWISCO product code 84-139, Norco replacement roller assembly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at