Replacement Roller for Pella 806CS

A home owner from Colorado Springs says:
Would the 81-098 roller also fit the Pella 806CS patio doors (circa 1985-1987)? That's the only "number" on the door/frame I can find. If not, is there another part that would fit it? I didn't want to take the door out of the frame until I knew for sure. The roller is really messed up at this point. Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 81-098 replacement roller is used on Pella sliders up to approximately 1992. To find the proper replacement roller you are going to need to remove the roller from the frame and match it up the product pictures of the various replacement patio glass door rollers. If you need help identifying the proper replacement reply with photos of your patio door roller.
A home owner from Colorado Springs says:
Thank you for the quick reply. I'll take out a roller for direct comparison. Thanks again.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at