Replacement Roller for center mount monorail

A home owner from The Woodlands, Texas says:
I am looking for this 80's vintage center mount roller for a monorail drawer mount. The roller is braded into the metal hardware. The draw mount hardware has a lip that fits over the back of the drawer to seat an align the roller hardware. The roller itself is about 3/16" wide as you view it from the front view.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61C8D643-7FC1-47AA-A280-77360E03C10C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E9383DE-B4EB-4BEE-AA51-057B74110A86.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F56E0428-AF42-47B2-8FA6-0544BD6B6F18.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience! I hope the wait wasn't too long.

Now, your rear drawer roller is no longer available, but we believe you can use our 32-036 as a replacement. The nylon wheel is 3/4" in diameter. See if that will fit in your track. If not, let me know and we'll try to find something more suitable.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.