Replacement Rollers for Pan American

A home owner from Port Charlotte, FL says:
I have a set of Pan American sliding glass doors that need replacement rollers. The sticker on the door jamb says Code 15-3, Series PA-9-1. I can't find anything that matches the roller assembly anywhere. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0181.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0186.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0189.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0190.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0192.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I have placed a list of replacement patio door rollers on this page for you to take a look. Carefully review all the measurements, dimensions, and diameter of the wheel to see if any of these match up. If not, let us know how these are different from your part. 

A home owner from Port Charlotte, FL says:
Hi. Thanks for the feedback, but none of those will work. The adjustment screw needs to be on top and there needs to be a notch at the bottom for the track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I personally think our 81-132 patio roller. is our best bet. This part was used on Pan Am patio glass doors and has the details you outlined. Just make sure to check its measurements against your roller.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.