Replacement G2-STRKR-045 Roto keeper

A quick learner from Weston, MA says:
Hello, I am looking for a replacement white Roto keeper. The photo shows what is on the right side of this new awning window but I discovered the left side's keeper is missing. I believe it is G2-STRKR-045from my best guess looking through the Roto website catalog, but not 100% certain.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3989.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2957.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. It's hard to tell from this angle, but take a look at our 38-156, 38-157 and 38-129 Roto keepers. Carefully look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if any of these match your original keeper. 

The ones you linked to are different dimensions than mine so they won't fit.

The model I need is the Roto G2-45 keeper. Can you guys special order this model since you don't seem to have it in stock?

Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this for you! We were actually able to get the ROTO keepers you were looking for. It will just have to be a custom order since this is not a stock item of ours. Can you tell me the exact quantity of keepers you will need? Keep in mind, the minimum for custom orders is 2. Once I know that, I'll be able to email you a purchase link and price quote for the desired quantity.

Thank you Emily! I only need one, so if the minimum for custom orders is 2, then I guess I will buy 2. Look forward to receiving your purchase link and quote.
Profile picture of Emily

Great! I've just emailed you a purchase link and price quote for (2) of the G2-45 keepers. You can use this to place an order on our website. If you have any questions just let me know! 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I have an update regarding the ROTO G2-STRKR-045: our new 38-291 keeper has been added to our catalog as a stock part and it can be added to your cart at your convenience. No custom order is necessary!

Please feel free to reach out to us for any questions regarding the 38-291 or any other products in our catalog.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.