Replacement Sash Balance

A quick learner from Oakland Park says:
Have broken Sash Balance/window Balance that needs replaced. Do you have a replacement part that includes the nylon/plastic parts? Please see pictures below metal portion is 18" and a total length including nylon portion is 18"3/4 .
Any help you can provide is appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A62FE29C-139F-4D43-A0D7-A75306ADB12E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BBFD15D0-1D6A-4E42-BD10-652C4932BCC7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17DS29 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17DS29BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3AB56AB-4819-4032-9323-C16A8D8316AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can definitely supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order not only due to the configuration of nylon fittings but also the heavy duty 17DS29 stamp. Before we go any further, can you just tell me how many you needed?

Once I know that, I will email you a purchase link and price quote that will allow you to add that quantity to your cart.

To summarize, we would be sending you custom made 18" long channel balances with a 19-041 top and 15-005 bottom nylon fitting, and a 17DS29 stamp. These will come pre-assembled and ready to install out of the box.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.