Replacement Slide Bolt and Corner Keys

A quick learner from Nevada says:
I am looking for replacement left and right Side Bolts, window corner tilts, and corner keys for a 2020 Keystone Fuzion Rear Patio Windows. I have provided a picture with measurements.

Thank you,
Karl
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioWindowSlideBoltAndCornerKeys.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Take a look at the storm latches listed, our 91-006, 91-026, 91-027, or 91-050, to see if one of these pairs match. As for the spring, the 91-102 looks too long. You might need to cut it if it gives you too much tension. We also carry the 91-003 spring which is more to the size you need, but you will need to remove the Nylon clip at the end. What I have done in the past was to reuse the existing springs unless they were worn out or rusted. As for the corner keys with the "inside" clip take a look at the 95-250. Check to see if this corner will work in your storm sash. For the bottom corners you will need to cut off the top tilt. Take a look at all the parts and related videos on this page.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.